Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #151
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got in and have some time off, I'll start doing my shopping the day after Christmas again this year.

    Happy Holidays to everybody.

  2. #152
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a cockatiel for 13 years! Hey was the craziest bird....loved to eat EGGS! We found him in the yard one day when I was young. Dad caught him in a laundry basket and tried like hell to find the owners to no avail. His name was Silly Sam he said it all the time. He was a loud boy actually and i gave him to my step sister when I moved to FLorida. Last I heard he had to passed about 7 years ago.


    HEY TRASH CAN welcome home man! Merry Christmas to yOU!!!

  3. #153
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    diapers

  4. #154
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I bought two budgies, one is purple with white and grey and the other one is green with a blue tail. *VBS* One child will be very, very happy this x-mas,....

  5. #155
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello there Cherrysis, I hope you were not too naughty this year. Did old Santa Claus bring you everything you asked for.
    I hope you enjoy these last few days of 2005 and have a happy 2006

  6. #156
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Santa was very very good to me BECAUSE I was a naughty naughty girl and Santa likes it!!!
    I had some truly wonderful gifts under the tree this year!

  7. #157
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am truely sorry, I did not mean to be rude to Canadiangirl or Noclouds. I hope you both have a Happy New Year too.

  8. #158
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its kinda silly, but I had to buy a new set of nail clippers. Whoaaa Last of the big spenders, Eh? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #159
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Burned them out trimming those hooves didcha?

    The last thing I bought were charms for a bracelet to give to my best friend ( we've known each other for 28 years)! Rog you may remember me tellin you about her ( back when your buddy passed away). Anywho she lost her 10 year old son to a rapid liver cancer ( it will be 3 years ago March) and went thru a divorce that caused her 16 year old daughter to stay with Dad because he lets her get away with ANYTHING!
    So she ended up hooked on Crack for the last 2 years and just recently ( back in late Oct) broke free of the scumbag that turned her on to it and the drug itself. She came clean with everyone, moved in with her Dad, started seeing Therapists and Pshychiatrists AND THEN LEARNED SHE WAS PREGNANT!!! She actually has hope again and a desire to get things right in her life!!! I want to thank you for tellin me not to give up on her!!! There were so many times I was so scared and disappointed that I almost threw in the towel and then I remembered what you had told me!
    SO I bought her a charm of a cute monkeys face ( becuase her daughter adores monkeys) and frog charm to remind her of DJ ( because he adored frogs) AND THE BEST PART OF THIS STORY goes like this....
    on the morning of 12/23/05 I woke up early ( it would have Been DJ'S 13th birthday and as his Aunt RaeRae I had a heavy heart becuase I missed him so much! I get on line and check my e-mail and what I find inside a forwarded letter brought tears to my eyes....

    F.R.O.G.


    F R O G" we all need one!

    I was told a story about a lady in the hospital who was near death when
    an area Chaplain came to visit her. This Chaplain was a very young
    female with long blond hair. She listened to the lady who was ill and
    left her a small gift for comfort. It was a tiny ceramic frog.

    The next day one of the people from the lady's church came to visit.
    The lady told her friend about the beautiful young Chaplain who had come
    to visit her. The friend was so impressed with the way the lady had
    improved and felt the need to talk to the young Chaplain. In her search
    to find the young gal, she was repeatedly reassured that the chaplains
    are never very young and that there was never a gal that fit the
    description given.

    Upon returning to the lady in the hospital, a visiting nurse entered
    the room and noticed the ceramic frog. The nurse made the comment "I
    see you have a guardian angel with you," As she held the little frog. We
    asked why she made the comment and we were informed that the frog stood
    for:

    (F) Fully (R) Rely (O) On (G) God

    To The World You Might Be One Person; But To One Person You Might Be
    the World.
    You have been Tagged by the Froggy, which means you are
    a great friend!!

    And so in my quiet misery I was comforted in the notion that somehow DJ was reaching out and touching my heart on that day!!!

  10. #160
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *wipes a tear and hugs sis*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •